Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 4, 2010

a bad day


not in a mood today
don't know why
when tuition that time still very happy
but after tuition then bad mood already
maybe because brother late come fetch me
i wait until not in mood lo
sometimes feel like i'm a actor
like to act in front of friends
like to be a laughter in front of them
but when I stay at home i will turn to another me
don't like to speak
when my mom talk to me i don't like to answer
I will only answer her when I got a better mood
you will know that when i not in mood i wouldn't talk
you will know that if u see it before
i will just keep quite when you are laughing or talk to me
feel so lonely for this moment
dislike alone
i hope my phone can ring
i hope got someone sms me and talk to me
but no
I thought i can survive without a partner
but not really
i need a hug
i need a sweet talk
i need someone by my side
my angel , where are you?

No comments: