Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 5, 2010

bitch

ya..
it's my fault
everything is my fault
i shouldn't open a group and gossip bout him
i shouldn't do this childish things
why i so busybody go and judge his life?
why i did so many things to let his name become dirty?
why i did it?
and at last
what i get?
i though it as a entertainment with my friends
so that i open a group to anti him
then they all join
support me
then what i get?
at last all the fault is just lie on me but not others!
i admit that's my fault
then today he come ask me about the group then i just act duno
then we very happy and shout at him"通渠啦!"
vry happy that time
but someone sok chun
nvm lo
i knw he 难做 geh la
then just let it be
but then after school the "yam lou" phoned me
i don't know that was him
then i answer the phoned
he say properly with me
then he ask me to close up the group
then i say ok lo
afterthat i very angry that who gave him my phone number
i asked him
then he answer me "yong hui"
i was shocked
he's one of my good friend
but i don't know why he will do this kind of shit thing to me
he gave my number to him
why?
it's form many question marks inside my brain
then i calm down and try to ask him
but he didn't bring phone then i ask the other friend
bcz they having tuition together that time
i doubt bout it
i cant belief that
then the other friend say after tuition he will call me back
then what i get the answer was:
"he keep telling please to me"
"he say he just want settle down with you, then i gave it to him lo"
"i heard he cry inside the phone"
"you also know i very tender-hearted de la"
i know you really hard to make decision
but say truthly i really got abit disappointed with you
i dont understand why u also beh song him but still care so much leh?
just dont want friend with him la
so what?!
shun la..
now
everything settle down
nothg le
dont worry be happy
huh...
from this thing
i know that i wont so easy trust boys anymore
from my experience
boys just can be a good friend but not a best one
boys are just like if you give them an inch, they will take a mile
"give an inch , take a mile" is suit to use it on boys
except gays and my boys family members , i wont so trust others boy so much from now
this world makes me disappointed=(

No comments: