Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 4, 2010

school reopen~~

today wake up early in the morning just for school..
tired~~
ytd close the fair also use up many times i think..
ofcz tired..
then in the bus..
think dou her pula..
cz after tat at school have to see her bitch face..
f**k~!
i'm SUPER HYPER DUPER hate her now!
she really hurt me deeply compare to others..
she lie me...
she betray me..
if she straightly told me she dont like me mai can le lo..
then i wont hate or dissappointed with her..
ishh>< style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0);">EVERYDAY somemore..
i scare i cant control myself and go slap her..
hahhaa..
when i'm talking bout her then i'll get angry de lo..
the only 1st time i so hate someone u knw..
dont knw how to scold her jor lo..
daughter of bitch!!!
mayb i'm jealous with her gua..
who knw..
haha..
watever la..
i'm just knw i very HATE the person who called YZX..
hope tat she will disappear la..
then my world will turn back into peaceful..
i dont even feel like myself become senior in SMKCP jor..
haha..
i just look like a form 1 student..
cz my look and my height..
haha..xD
i'm already 17??
hmmm...doubt...
so fast i grow older and older..
dont want la..
i want myself younger and younger..
then i dont need to face so many problems..
then can just always play play play..
haha..
but got somethg aldults only can do it geh..
small kids cant do..
haha..
wish me luck in tis year..
exspecially for my studies..and also SPM..
haha..
hmmm...
miss my girl..
although we cant face everyday and dont even once a month but i'll always miss u=D
hope can meet u soon~~~

No comments: