Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 15, 2010

kns day

today so kns..
gosh@@
i went to school today..
u all may ask why go to school geh?holiday wor..
cz fucking school got kelas tambahan for form3 &form5 ma..
then i mai go lo..
be good student..
then i wont go if dont have anyone fetch me bck home..
but at last got ppl fetch le then go lur..
really bored==
when english tat time really wanna slp dy..
cz the teacher teaching like singing sleeping song..
haha
when wanna bck home tat time i waiting for teng fetch me home ma..
who knw she bck home earlier jor==
then i mai go find chun rong lo..
he got chinese class then he dun wan fetch me bck home..
say after chinese class only fetch me home..
then i dun wan wait lo..
waste my time to attend the stupid chinese class..
then i really beh song dy lo..
feel like wanna cryT.T
nvm..
friend dont want fetch me i mai walk back home lo..
so what..
i und geh la..
they got their power dont want fetch me geh..
teng bck home early then mai bck lo..
but the ppl really fuck lo..
always knw use ppl only..
but then when want he to help like gonna die like tat..
kns one..
so then i dont want mian qiang him lo..
i can walk alone go home myself geh ma..
if is leng lui u must fetch de lo..
i knw de..
i ask u wanna fetch me go zy hs or not u say dont knw..
fine la..
i knw the answer already..
dont want fetch mai say lo..
i can find other ppl geh ma..
i knw who i am..
i not ur who..
but if i'm really ur fren u will help me geh izzit??
haiz..
fine la..
i und de..
haiz..
really bad mood now~!

No comments: