Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TRUE friends

niama pokgai
find a friend accompany me go out also so hard
it let me call into a question again
what is friend?
do i really have some true friend?
let's see
i really got true friends
but they busy work then no time accompany me
then
say about those GOOD friends
when i ask them out
they will always say
"see first la"
"got who go?"
if not straightly dont reply my msg
kanasai
this kind of shyt really make me dulan
if someone feel that she/he is this kind of friends they will just like what malay peribahasa say about
"siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas"
and if u reading please dont "对号入座"
who can really understand what i'm feeling now?
when i stay at home bored until die wanna find friend accompany me who really right beside me?
NO!
they will only find me to hang out if they suddenly think about me
that's all
that's why the day started school holiday until now i didnt hang out with friend also
see how pity am I
today i really almost become sot bcz is really super hyper boring at home
T_T
now i think tis saturday Mid Valley no one will follow me go
haiz
if really dont have i also dont know how
tmr i will go out myself without any accompany of friends
bcz i now really feel disappointed with friends
i really hard to realize what really friends is
shun ba la
i wanna learn to not rely friends so much and "berdiri di atas kaki sendiri"
wa..
my malay approve in a sudden..xD
what to say is
friends..........
haiz

t
his few days keep ask for training by a friend
very sorry to her
not we dont want to go
but is really FAR
if got ppl fetch us go but no ppl fetch us back
then what to do with us?
we also cant do anythings
it's quiet annoyed you know
if we go training then will bring trouble to others
if we dont go then you all must say us bla bla bla geh lo
i really thinking to tell coach that we dont want play this competition la
but i dont dare la..xD
we 2 really bring trouble to you guys
really
we cant follow the step of you all if we didnt go for training
but this is not what we want actually
we also hope that we can go training and play well in the competition
but many things let me dont feel like wanna play the competition anymore
hope you guys can considerate us=(

No comments: