Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 8, 2010

she is just 19

I really cant imagine that why a 18,19 girl want to do so?
and do they really need to do that?
the age of 18,19 not like other teenages play and enjoy their teenage time?
but work hard like sh*t at super?
WTH?
make themselves look so tired and old
they look like a 25 years old but they actual age are 18,19
SUPER tuition centre
really super
i fear bout it
it is so consternation
why they want to do so?
what they actually thinking of?
a 19 years old teenage can be my teacher
and look like full of experience of teaching
*thumbs up*
a big clap for them
and i really admire that teacher so much
attractive
i thought that she was 23++ years old
but she is just 19
make me faint
i really think too much about her=(



this few days mark ,jack and kyxin come my house and having study group
but much of the time we are talking nonsense
XD
but still got study la
better than study alone at home
and my mom cook for them too=D
hope that they like my mom's cook lurh

No comments: