Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 15, 2009

you

just now read bck ur blog..
everytime i read the post i will cry..
yea,tis time my tears drop again..
my heart getting pain..
why all tis thg will happen on me but not others?
my feel sad tat ur heart is not mine..
ur still thinking bout tat fella but not me..
i always feel pain when i start thinking of u..
i always get lie from u..
but i wont hate u..
why..i dont know!
你坚决不希望我等待
then wat can i do?
i still love u secretly dont u now?
i secret it from others..
when someone ask me "do u still love xxx?"
i answer "love her for wat?"
but i dint remind tat i'm nt loving her anymore..
i love u deeply..
really deep..
i cant tell u i still love u..
everytime i saw u hurt and sad bcz of him my heart so pain..
why dont u let me protect you?
dont sad bcz of him anymore ok??
tat's so valueless..
i hope u can forget about him..
and i can....




forget about you..............


sim soo ping i love you!









No comments: