Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 19, 2011

MJ+ Shopping

fu-yohhh
yesterday night i saw a super pop star
everyone thought he died already
but
he's alive!
WoW
he walked through our shop
then I was like wow
then behind got few people followed him to popular
of cause people curious la
then got a chinese lady took picture with him
then i also took lo
after he took with that girl
then he automatically pose and let me took a picture of him!
he's too cute la!
friendly


then Pit Kuan want took picture with him
he did not reject her
hehe
then I also took one picture with him lo
I request him to dance
but he like very shy
he say he can dance but not here
I think he is a good performer~

I don't know why he wear like that and appear at Leisure Mall
but I think he must have event 
and he's a fan of MJ?
hmmm...


Today went Mid Valley
Someone fetch me go
I thought me and my friends need to take KTM
but at last minute someone can fetch us go
then after that NO parking woh
Monday also many cars
Force to park our car at the Gardens lo
but not very far la..
we walked the whole Mid Valley
I walked with another boy, Basic
then other three of them walked theirs ( Jack, Vennas and Zin Ying)
cause I think they beh tahan Basic and I la
they need to wait us try our clothes and they just watched only
We went People's
I like their clothes 
I bought 3 singlet there
RM60
my mom shoot me
haha
say singlet only 
cause I always wear inside but not wear outside ma
so she say is expensive lo
but I think still can accept la
their cotton not bad 
so sad I did not buy any shirt today
I expected to buy shirt de
but no clothes suit me
never mind la
the three singlet be my chinese new year clothes la..XD
then me and Basic find our lunch
Ikan bakar
wa..
so nice!
RM7.90 with a plate of rice
at 2nd floor Oasis Food Court
we keep searching for the shop
for so long
cause Basic dont remember where the shop located
but finally we found it
hehe
really nice and cheap
after fill up our tummy
then continue shopping
but really nothing I can buy
nothing I like and not what I want
then we went to a sports shop
I found a sneaker damn nice man!
but actually nowadays I hope to buy something like boots
and sneakers is ok also
if I that sneaker nice la
then this one really nice woh
aiyooo
and I still suffering want to buy or not
cause RM229 and less 20%
still expensive!
and not Nike leh
but Nice woh!!!!!
that's the problem
walao
then finally I bought it also la
my old shoe wear for 4 years already
did not change before
I mean shoe for college and shopping all that
until now 4 years 
did not buy any new one also
now I buy a RM180 de
not over only lo
I will wear it for another 4 years!
is it worth?
WORTH LA!
but use up all my money only ma..T.T
until now
for my new year stuff
I used up RM330
for 1 pants, 3 singlets and 1 sneaker
hmm
actually over budget already
and I still haven't bought any shirts yet!
><
haiz
but if can't find any shirt I love then no need to buy new shirt lo
sad....

No comments: