Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 19, 2009

my life..

wa..i long time dint on9 dy..
so now fast fast update my blog..
many thg to write..
but just short cut it la..
hehe..
at last finished the stupid final exam..
tat day PSK paper have to colour the 1 Malaysia..
zadou==
like primary skul lo(our skul is like tat one)
then i colour dou damn nice geh..
but the background broke the whole paper..
haha..
nvm..
i dun care..


15 Nov..
today is my last day at SUB the mines..
tmr have to work at Jusco Cheras Selatan le..
i will miss all my frens at SUB..
i will rmb our sweet memories=)
u guys have to take care ya^^
and dont miss me so much wor..
haha..xD


16 Nov
start my new work life at Jusco..
today morning me and Joker have to go store and take stock..
so tired neh..
i sweat like hell tat time..
but after tat at selling floor so damn sien..
nothg to do one==
a tired day u knw..


18 Nov
saw many frens come Jusco lo..
haha..
they all come talk with me neh..
then not so bored le lo..
i saw her today..
damn happy..xD
6days dint saw her le..
haha..
miss her smile ma..
then i say somethg to her..
but she dint give me the answer..
so is how jek.....?
but nvm i'll wait..
u say u will wait till tat day i forget her..
then now i forget her le..
my turn to wait u..=)
u just make me fall for u..


19 Nov 
today dl fetch me to work..
cz no ppl fetch me to work ma..
the on the way going to work i saw her..
but she dint saw me la..
OMG..
she so damn sok><
she going to sg.wang with her frens..
make me keep thinking of her when i was working..
i just feel like wanna stand in front of her and just looking at her..
u really make me fall for u deeply..
i kena ur virus dy..><
u're really beautiful today..
haha

No comments: