Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

f*cking shit..

today reli f*cking shit..
so many thgs happen..
today morning went serdang play bball..
why i went so far to play bball??
bcz the fella la..
they all
lie me..
wtf..
go thr communicate with the sun..
diu..
and then dint play dou much bball also..
better play at cheras..
u all think who i am???
the person always give u all lie one??
vry song hor??
tis few weeks i reli vry nt in mood..
pls dont do those idiot thg to me ok??!!
i wont ever give chance to u all lie me anymore..
i wont trust anymore!!
then make
mun kei geh bf angry with her..
reli
f*cking shit..
also is my wrong lo..
paksa she go one..
if they dint lie me then i wont go..
if i dint go then mun kei wont like tat..
regret for going thr..
haiz!!!
why such thgs happen on me??
if my characteristic change in a sudden also bcz of the fella lo..
why i so stupid one??
such a idiot pig..
after tat i went the mines..
neh..
a news happen..
title is"
A TB give her daddy and brother hap at SUB's fitting room"
the daddy ar and the dai lou ar..
keep hap me..
so kesian u knw..
yiu yiu yiu==
nobody help me leh..T.T
they just watch i give ppl hap oni..
aduh..
wat to do..
want cry jor..
haha..
i knw they just play play..
mayb they hap me they will happy bit bit?
haha..
it's alright,it's ok..
but those fella reli f*cking shit!

No comments: