Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 21, 2009

a busy sporty life of me~

hey guys..
11 days dint update my blog..
now finding some topic to write..
hee..
hmm..
let say about my sporty life..
nowadays busy about my basketball..
fan dou sei><
almost all thgs i gonna incharge..
ask teacher some question she say duno..(cz she's the first time being guru ketua basketball)
walao eh..
busy nia...
the competition is around the corner..
but they look like lazy bugs..
how to go competition??
go thr for losing nia..xD

then i also busy with olahraga..
oh yea...
i will go Bukit Jalil thr on 2-6Mac having my "race"..
haha..
then no need study..
syok~
i will taking part in 100m,200m,400m,4x100m n also 4x400m(i'm a superman nia..xD)
damn excited..
last year i went thr too..
among them i'm juz the oni chinese..
my goodness..
i have a long time dint run dy..
tis 2 weeks juz start training oni..
LOL..
later cha shui jor..

i think tat i hyper active lo..
ytd i went skul in the afternoon having my practice nia..
but also practice for a while oni..
then go play softball pula..
cz i also interested with it..
hoho..
then they having game at padang thr..
i joined them and play 1 game..
they said i'm pro..xD
hampir hampir can make home run dy..
i play b4 geh..
but juz play song with some frens..
duno the rules..
then they also asked me to join them..
walao eh..
then i will be hyper busy dy..
see first la..
then at night i go basketball training some more..
reli tired after training..
i feel like my bone gonna broke dy..
too tired..
nw i still tired..
Zzz....

No comments: