Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 9, 2009

exam..

after finished my olahraga then i have to exam..
pity..
dint study for one week dy then gonna exam..
walao eh..
but i damn happy la..
i got 3rd place in 200m p1..
woohoo..
when i juz reached the finish line i pk..
cz take a too big step..
cz i tot the 4rd runner up is vry near behind me dy then i mai take big step lo..
hw stupid am i..
they gt record when i'm running..
then i watch bck the video i laugh..
haha..
damn funny nia..xD
first time i had took a meddle of olahraga..
although was only 3rd place la..
the teacher had kept the meddle and sijil..
then they will give me bck when perhimpunan lo..
haha..
juz now go the mines take our team geh bball jersey..
damn nice for me la..
bcz it was green colour~!!
my favourite colour man..
cool..
tmr exam..
i juz do lil bit revision of history oni..
wait fail bah~
juz kept thinking my bball oni..
then all my answer in the exam paper also are bball..
oh my..
later teacher bang me..xS
wish me luck in my exam=]
thx thx..

No comments: