Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I will be vry miss u baby..T.T

i luv ur smile..cute=]
wat a sexy pose..

my mom was a baby-sitter(duno how to spell)
tis 2 weeks the baby got demam panas and cirit-birit..
she had entered hospital for 2 times..
pity gal..
then her mom said the baby will give her mom take care..
so the baby wont come to our home anymore..
T^T..
"she bu de" neh..
cz my mom take care her already 1year++
got "gan qing" dy..
haiz..
i vry miss her..
nw my hs no more her voice..
no more thgs tat belong to her..
i will rmb her to the end of my life(walao eh==)
duno 2months later she will rmb me anot..
but i think wont lo..
cz she only is a baby..
she had a operation today..
cz cirit-birit till vry geng..
i oso duno wat thg happened with her..
hope tat she will recover as soon as possible..
lets pray for her..
take care baby..
i will be missing u vry vry much..
and be happy always=]
listen to ur popo and ur mom..
goodbye....

No comments: