Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

back~~

almost 1 week didn't write blog jor..
keke..
no mood 2 write blog..
last saturday hang on phone wif her..
she at her friend's house..
wa...
they play till like sha po..
haha..
juz heard their shout sound my ear drum almost pecah adi..
tat day we not so many thg 2 say..cz nothing 2 say ma..
i always call her sing song 2 me..but she always say don't want..
oso duno y..scare me laugh her gua..but i wont de lo..
then nana(her lui lui) talk wif me..
she damn funny de..
first question seh ask me is"wat is your name"..
lol..reli give her zhadao..
then i continue hang on fon wif shan...
damn pity la her..giv ppl"chau shui"..
kaka..
dun care bout tat la..
hmm..
looks like long time din't sms wif her..
cz she's busy..after skul holiday she busy like hell...
oso duno y she will busy till like tat..
then i vry miss her lu..
keke..

No comments: