Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Problems with new Shirts.


School Reopen
WoW
saw many teenagers and kids wearing their school uniform today
hmm..
so miss my secondary school life.
Actually I suppose to go uni today
but I did not go
because I think first week of the class usually no teaching
and just talk about the class details.
I plan to go class on next week.
heee..

Yesterday went Bukit Bintang again.
Searching for new clothes
with Basic this time.

 

Actually I found some shirts I like
but unfortunately
Size are too big for me=(
I blame the shops why do not have my size.
and those factory did not produce sizes for someone like me.
Not I too short okay, is your shirt too big!
:@
FINE.
Finally I bought a shirt from Jefferson
Not cheap man!
just a simple design but look simple and nice.

I realize that once people grow up,
they will buy shirts with the "grow up" prices too!
I mean I use more money to buy shirts 
because those shirts I bought are expensive year after year
OMG
I should stop this kind of behavior to save my money.


If not all my salary will use to cover my expenses on new year clothes. =x

No comments: