Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am a Indigestion child=(

went to see doctor just now.
because of my old health problem.
everyone knows it if you see me suffer when form5
that's the worst case i ever had before.
actually it's a small matter but it's make me suffer so much
I very hate it.
because it's make my tummy looks like a balloon.
and feel like my tummy full with food even I haven had my meal.
you might be wondering what kind of sick is this.
It's Gastrointestinal problem.
This is what I got from google translate from chinese.
-肠胃病-
simplify it is gastric+intestine problem I think?
Haha
cause by indigestion and lack of going to toilet to bake cake.
then wind will sleep inside my tummy and make me suffer.
HATE IT!
can i change a new intestine?
I hope so=(
and 30 Bucks gone like that.

No comments: