Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Friendship


Yesterday.
My dad, my mom and my bro came to my house and find me yamcha.
I ask them very random.
"Did you all feel that I become quite already?"
then i laugh.
My dad say,
"I want say yes, but after you laugh, I change my mind to say NO."
haha.
After few minutes.
My dad tell me I really become quite than before.
Hmm.
I also realize.
But in front of them,
my closest one, and my best friend,
I'm more noisier compare to stranger and normal friends.
Between,
I feel that there is no much topics that can make my friends and I talk a lot.
Maybe my life is too bored,
or maybe all of us have different life that can't make sense of.
However,
I still can feel that our relation between each other are still very strong.
We still very care about each other life.
curious to know what happen on them,
their stories and so on.



I Love My God Family and Friends

No comments: