Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I miss~

Finally..
I have finish my assignment~
all the crazy assignment..
I don't like personal assignment
cause I'm very stupid
I always duno i suppose to write what for the answer
I always duno the answer need to write how long
I always doubt the answer I write really correct or not
I always scare this and that
too stress my life
I make myself stress even just a small test or quiz or assignment
I make sure myself I try my best
Make sure I study hard
but I always make myself confusing
All thing should depend on myself now
no one can help me
Just I can help myself
I already try my best for the assignment
so
if the result come out is bad
then i also surrender
please leave me alone T.T



I miss you guys~
I miss 5L
I miss my secondary school life
I miss the day we copy answer together
I miss we always boom teacher together
I miss after school we go play bball
I miss we tuition together at super
I miss all the past life



But we can't turn back
All the present amazing life are waiting for us
Guys,
Let's face the world and colour your life
Remember to keep smiling always
Always=)

No comments: