Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cameron Highland

::messy post::
19 Sept
..it's Saturday..
holiday le lo..
then my family and I excecpt my bro went Cameron Highland..
my aunt house thr having our holidays..
when reach tat time i felt so uncomfortable..
bcz of the road lo..turn round and round@@
tat day we just stay in my aunt house dint go anywhr..
cz already afternoon and my aunt and her husband still got work haven holiday yet..
haha..
the next day morning..
we went kampung orang asli..
a new experience for me=D
see their housing..all wood one..
we go thr to buy durian from them one..
but at last we just got fews..
cz they want raya no go pluck le..
then after tat we go tea farm..
took some photo thr..
photo will be posting soon..
after tat we went strawberry farm..
nothg special thr lo..
went thr many times le..
haha..
went boh tea's farm..
thr so far and cold lo..
when reach thr ppl also want close le..
tat time already 6sumthg le..
stay at thr a while then bck lo..
at nite we help the little girl celebrate her birthday..
my cousin's daughter..
cute girl but talk much non stop tat type..
haha..
the 3rd day we went my aunt farm early in the morning..
at the top of the mountain de..
rid land rover also want about 15mins..
we went thr to pluck some vegetables..
i also got help neh..
getting hotter and hotter at thr..
in the afternoon after having our lunch,we went bee farm..
at thr not big also..
just a bit bee i can saw==
aftertat went long bridge thr buy somethg..
i dont knw why thr named long bridge maybe dint perasan vry long wor..
haha..
aftertat jau bck le..
then the nxt day in the morning bck to malim nawar(my grandma's hs)..
we bck to KL around 2pm..
hmm..
not bad if i stay at cameron..xD


No comments: