Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 13, 2009

Celebration with frens..

lets talk bout friday first..
i went green box with yong khong,yong hui,yung ci,daryl,chi how,tien chung,eng guang,yin chong and zin ying..
we got a normal room leh..
so small..
from the start kept taking photo..
then the camera low battery tat time we fast fast took photo..
sooo funny one..
haha..
photo will be posting on the next post..
we sing dou "bao yin" dy..
haha..
happy happy..
8 of them bought me a cap as my birthday present and a shirt for daryl(his birthday on 1 July).
we sang until 6pm..
then we search for a place to "chui shui"..
we went home around 7.30pm

now talk about Saturday pula..
my brother send me to ktm station then i take ktm alone..
darn crowded..
i'm telling my mom i going thr with a fren but actually not..
i went thr alone one..
oh yea..
haven tell i'm going to whr tim..
Mid Valley lar with Yinshan and her fren Rins..
Yinshan treat me a lunch as my birthday present..
thx to her..
like tat jau "han fan" my money to have my lunch jor..
haha..swt"
after tat we hanging around lo..
they go whr i go whr..
they go home...ofcz i'm not going home with them lar..
haha..
after tat i went Happy Garden thr meet with s.ping and m.teng..
play bball at thr tim..
hard to play by wearing jeans la..
after tat bck to m.teng hs bath and preparing to go having our dinner..
wait them bath wait dou.............
me,s.ping,m.teng,cancent,s.hui,michelle,k.xin and en en have our dinner at"电话饭店"..
steamboat leh..
they took so many food lo..
then they have to eat finish it..
haha..
they eat soooo many..
i see dou also full jor..
now i know..
when leng lui eating hor then they will become ugly..xD
haha..
really eat many lo them..
all so slim but can eat so many@@
after tat we went bck m.teng hs swimming pool thr lo..
at thr chatting,drinking and smoking..
i also got smoke..
smoke wat u knw..
second hand smoke==
haha..
after tat sitting on their fren car hang around..
think mamy thgs inside the car..
but dint got the answer..
haiz..
fine..
after tat went the boy's hs..i mean the driver..
some of them sleeping some of them on9..
tat time already 4am++
i sleep a while only and watch they play fs..
then i went bck cancent hs at 5.30++..
sleep and awake..
sleep and awake..
lol..
then went bck home at 1.30pm..
my dad come fetch me leh..
so good..
haha..
i went bck home bath,eat then sleep at 3pm++
i sleep till 9.30pm..
wake up for an hour then return to my sleep until today morning..
i too tired dy la..
haha..
i'm happy with them=)

No comments: