Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

my Exam results..

BI-42
*the teacher reli wat wat geh lo..paper one just got 23%..#%$@$%&#
BM-64
*okok lar...
*speechless with the teacher....
Maths-86
*proud of it..hoho..do myself geh ar..dint tiru geh..
*highest marks in class..paper 1 24/25..geng leh..xD
Add Maths-41
*half of the marks get from CH's answer..if not wont pass..XS
P.Perakuanan-63
*I dunno why will got so high marks..LOL==
EA-78
*tiru from book and think the sentenses myself that mean half from the marks are cheat??
*and got the highest marks in the class..my gosh==
P.Moral-47
*also got tiru geh la..dont think my moral so good la..
Sejarah-56
*half of the answer from books not from my brain@@
Science-67
*erm..not vry hard but still got tiru bit bit..haha
B.Cina-70
*unbelievable leh..LOL==
PSK-88
*easy la..the colouring part damn nice geh^^
PJK-70
teacher dint teach anythg also..simply do jek..

i got first place in the class..lol..so fake neh..
CONCLUSION-i'm a liar..~.~

No comments: