Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

PMR Result~

hmm..
wat my result??
they say wanna go on 10am..
then 11am..
lastly go when 12pm..
lols..
because of our bad school..
all school can take their result after 10am..
our school..
after 12pm..
damn~!
stupid nia~
we wait at thr lo..
and chat with fren..
1 of my fren said tat she cant sleep last nite..
chi sin 1..
then lastly we can go into dewan and looking for our teacher..
then the pengetua said tat oni 13ppl get straight A's..
so sikit oni..
my class got 1 malay girl get straight A's leh..
proud of her..xD
cz her result tat in our class same same with me like tat oni..
hehe..
then others straight A's students were first class one..
then we took our result..
i dint saw any ppl cry la..
cz b4 took our result i said to my fren see who is the first ppl cry..
so bad la me..
haha..
mayb got ppl leave school dy and cry terus leh..xD
abit syok nia~
after tat all frens asking each others result lo..
how bout mine one??
my target is oni 2A's...
then i get double 2A's..
damn happy nia..
but win basketball match more happy for me..
haha..
then others were B lo..
luckily dint get C..
if not my result not nice dy..
then i go congratz some of my frens lur..
after tat i went bts,pavillion and sg.wang with my bball frens..
we went bts Gasoline..
then walked to sg.wang..
i bought a belt at thr..
vry cheap geh..
wanna but shirt at thr de..
but dint go see..
lols..
then went pavillion..
we keep finding those phamacy like Watson..
for wat??
ask me secretly la..xD
then we went J.Co Donuts&Coffee...
we order 6 donuts and some drinks..
i order the cappucino..
walao eh..
so geli nia..
after drinking hor..
my mouth all is the cappucino geh coffee la..
yurks..
then we went bck sg.wang..
i meet my school fren and we go bck to hs together..
we took taxi..
tat stupid taxi driver dint hang biu and then we kena tipu dy lo..
RM28 leh..
if hang biu less than RM20 one lo..
nxt time we wont took those taxi again..
ishh><

No comments: