Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

A Day to Remember

Today boss and I had a meeting with Kat from RBC.
She has been owing some feedback for the past event videos for quite some time.
I knew that she was busy with her wedding that's what making her to slow down her process of giving us feedback.
So the story begins here.
She told us that she just got her wedding video last night, which was already 5 months away from her wedding.
Boss asked if she mind to show us her wedding video. Because we were curious about what makes the editor to spend 5 months on a wedding video.
It was a nice video!
And finally, we saw something odd in the video. I mean it was not odd for me but maybe for my boss.
Kat and Alex in the video...
Alex, Kat's wife, a face that I always came across in RBC events.
I never thought that they're couple. I always thought that they're maybe just best friends or best colleagues.
Kat mentioned about "her wife" earlier, but I thought I heard it wrongly.
I am totally surprised, but at the same time feeling amazed and touched by their wedding.

P.R.I.D.E.

A relationship supports by family and friends.
Watching both of them walking down the aisle with their father.
I don't know how to explain my feeling, but I was really happy and touched to see that.
I've seen many of gay wedding videos online, but this was in real! (Although I'm not her friend)
And they're legally wife and wife!
What a beautiful marriage.

After I got home, I tried to Google up their wedding video.
But instead, I got their wedding website!
Reading up of their story, how they met, how they overcome LDR and finally living under the same roof, really beautiful!
Love at first sight and there goes forever!

They make me have a stronger wish that one day I can legally marry the love of my life (doesn't matter is a he or a she), witness and bless by my parents and family.
I think that's always been my DREAM!
But it is hard for it to happen in Malaysia for same sex marriage.
It is even harder to get support from my parents and family.


Anyway, I'm really glad that Kat has shared the video with us.
It made my day!
Wish their love grow infinitely!
LOVE is really beautiful regardless of race, sex, age or anything!
I hope the world will be better and better in freedom of love.
And I hope my love will come find me very very soon! XD


No comments: